Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 -- too fragile for the real world - or JUST OFFER SMASHING IT! :-)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:59:35 +0100

Well Ted, you are a renowned photographer, and this was in your own country.

I am a nobody living far from either the UK and Germany.

So I think I will try the polite way instead :-)

I just sent a nice e-mail to Leica Solms and Leica UK.

In the meantime I am shooting with the Oly E3 (and of course the little
Panasonic when cycling) and am reminded why I like the Leica image quality
so much. I have also shot 3 rolls of film in my backup "M" body, the CV
Bessa R2M.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman