Subject: [Leica] "Werkers" by Michiel Fokkema
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:56:12 +0100

Just received this book:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1061408

The book documents a project providing meaningful employment to mentally and
physically handicapped people in Rotterdam.

It is a small thing, 7x7, but simply wonderful. I knew about the project,
but this is the first time I have  seen one of the small Blurb books. Just
the ticket for carrying around in one's camera bag! I think I will have one
done of my Alicante pics, carry a copy in my Domke at all times, to pull out
and show people if I am asked why I am taking pictures.

Well done, Michiel! Highly recommended to everyone--don't be put off by the
language, the book is all pictures anyway.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain