Subject: [Leica] a quick hello
From: mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 00:11:29 +0800

Hear hear. Not so bad with the CA on the Nikon front, but I was
surprised at just how much better the 35 cron ASPH is than anything
Nikon has in that FL range. Even the new 24-70, which I thought was
possibly the best zoom I've ever used - doesn't come close. My 35
cron asph is sharper at f2 in the corners than the 24-70 ever gets,
at any aperture.