Subject: [Leica] a quick hello
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 11:50:23 -0400

At 05:29 AM 5/22/2009, you wrote:
>Or if what was exchanged was a Canon full frame for an M8 or any
>other camera.
>

>Mark William Rabiner

That would be me, Mark.  My Canon 5D and 1DMII are gathering dust
since I got my M8s.  I much prefer working with a rangefinder.  DSLRs
are big, heavy, and very noticeable.  My Canon lenses, even the
expensive L ones, suffer from Chromatic Aberrations and fringing.  I
don't have those problems with my Leica lenses.  I can certainly see
exchanging a full frame DSLR for an M8 if you're trying to be a fly
on the wall and photograph without being noticed.

Just my opinion.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com