Subject: [Leica] LTM versus M
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 14:45:05 2009
References: <200902170300.n1H30IaS007669@server1.waverley.reid.org><7875AF61-89CE-4F46-B685-BFE10DE1B82D@optonline.net><36172e5a0902162241h19c3de47h7b79ac76190bf796@mail.gmail.com><8D555D84-5209-44D9-B16F-FA733180E6E6@teleport.com><36172e5a0902170003oee34f08rbf6cce8f36127102@mail.gmail.com><499A8B7A.9080904@gmx.de><584FA2308FEB4DC3B8CB62C87B4BBC61@precisionm50> <20090217205730.D927E15B316@barracuda.rutabaga.org>

Interesting, 10 seconds to trim film for loading a SM Leica is not a big
deal, but 1 to 3 seconds for a M7, ?M8 or DMR to turn on is an eternity.
?Interesting...

Gene

 -------------- Original message from Marc James Small
<marcsmall@comcast.net>: --------------