Subject: [Leica] Cuba?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jan 4 08:45:24 2009

At 02:09 AM 1/4/2009, you wrote:
>No one who likes America ought to ever have any truck with this evil
>state,  Cuba as is a wonderful photographic oppurtinities for those
>who wish to see decay and disgust.  I do recognize that manic idiots
>rush to areas which wiser folks avoid.  But why insult  your nation
>by visiting the Evil Emprie?  Shucks, go and ignore the views of your
>Congress.
>
>Cuba is an evil lad worthy of being ignored,
>
>Marc

I went to Iraq, too, when it was forbidden to US citizens, but I went
to take photos to show how the UN Sanctions were affecting the
children of Iraq.  Sometimes you have to decide for yourself if you
should do as you're told or if there might be a reason to do otherwise.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from leica at web-options.com (Bob W) ([Leica] Cuba?)