Subject: [Leica] Cuba?
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Jan 4 08:00:49 2009

At 01:01 AM 1/4/2009, Nathan wrote:
 >I am sure that health care in Cuba is far better than in many of the
 >places Tina has visited, like Honduras or Russia. And I think it is
 >good for as many US citizens as possible to go there to undermine the
 >stupid embargo (and no, I am no supporter of Fidel, just cannot see
 >exactly how Cuba threatens US security). The only reason I have not
 >been to Cuba is that my wife's family lives in Puerto Rico, and the
 >two islands are sufficiently similar that once you have been to one,
 >you have (almost) been to the other.

Thank you for your thoughts. No one but a person
who was really committed to the destruction of
the US state would visit this bizarre
land.  Avoid it.  Tina has spoken at great length
here on her belief in authorship rights.  That
alone ought to keep her from Cuba.

No one who likes America ought to ever have any
truck with this evil state,  Cuba as is a
wonderful photographic oppurtinities for those
who wish to see decay and disgust.  I do
recognize that manic idiots rush to areas which
wiser folks avoid.  But why insult  your nation
by visiting the Evil Emprie?  Shucks, go and ignore the views of your
Congress.

Cuba is an evil lad worthy of being ignored,

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Cuba?)