Subject: [Leica] David and confused
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Dec 4 14:00:32 2008

Chris it is DIFFERENT and requires a different skill set to get the best
from it. Naturally it is just as relevant as it ever was. I was expounding
on the possibilities of digital Raw capture for BW of course.
I'm better with that skill set than the film one.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.