Subject: [Leica] *Bay & Paypal
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Tue Jun 19 16:53:38 2007

        Precisely my point

        Joseph Low / Singapore

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+joelct=singnet.com.sg@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+joelct=singnet.com.sg@leica-users.org]On Behalf Of John
Biava
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 6:59 AM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: RE: [Leica] *Bay & Paypal

It is now a common method of fraud to empty the bank account the moment the
money arrives.  Then when the buyer learns he has been defrauded, PayPal
makes the lame excuse that they cannot recover the money because it is no
longer there.  With so muvh Identity theft now, opening a bank account wth a
fraudlent Social Security number is as easy as breathing.....

Joseph Low <joelct@singnet.com.sg> wrote:  With Paypay you do not have
recourse - I pay by Bank Draft and once had a
refund
Because seller was dubious

Joseph / Singapore