Subject: [Leica] *Bay & Paypal
From: leicam4pro at (John Biava)
Date: Tue Jun 19 15:59:06 2007

It is now a common method of fraud to empty the bank account the moment the
money arrives.  Then when the buyer learns he has been defrauded, PayPal
makes the lame excuse that they cannot recover the money because it is no
longer there.  With so muvh Identity theft now, opening a bank account wth a
fraudlent Social Security number is as easy as breathing.....

Joseph Low <> wrote:  With Paypay you do not have
recourse - I pay by Bank Draft and once had a
Because seller was dubious

Joseph / Singapore