Subject: [Leica] IMG: added close-up
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Tue Jun 19 16:18:32 2007

When I was in Viet Nam the "underground radio" at Tan Son Nhut had to play
big band and jazz during Happy hour at the O club ( and not a bad thing ),
as "requested" by the Airfield Commander.  I was on one of the usual go-fer
runs back up to company HQ and the maint. shop when I got to overhear:

  " For you Air Force types it is now 6 PM.  For you Army types it is now
1600 hours.  And for the Marines out there Mickey's big hand is on the 12
and his little hand is on the 6.".

  So was she a Marine ?   {:o)

Lottermoser George <i> wrote:
  Last evening I printed an 11x14 of the elderly smoker and was
surprised by the detail on her watch.

Also, I continue to be amazed at the quality of the Leica glass and
DMR chip.

You can have a look at the humorous (to me) close-up at:
updated

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com