Subject: [Leica] I have given up
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Feb 6 19:31:49 2006

My, my, my, are we being a coy little tart fishing for strokes!
Considering what a junky for photographic equipage you are, I'd of
thought that digital's plenitude would of been to your taste.
Maybe if you gave it more time to soak into your esthetic marrow, it
could rekindle that dimming spark.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center