Subject: [Leica] Re:I have given up now SBLOO
From: zoeica1 at yahoo.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue Feb 7 06:47:43 2006

I know, I know :)

  The SBLOO is a massive beast, but nice with glasses.

  I give, how could they work with digital? You'd be guessing with a SBLOO
and a 28mm Elmarit right? 1.5x factor involved. I would not even want to try
that with a VIOOH + VIOAD. But a VIDOM may work, or even a RASUK. I never
did like the SLOOZ.

  Chris

John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca> wrote:
  SBOOI 50mm finder (I have one, sweet!)
SBLOO 35mm finder (Tried several -- not so sweet -- but not this one)

Both will work with digital too.

John Collier