Subject: [Leica] Re:I have given up
From: zoeica1 at yahoo.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon Feb 6 18:40:18 2006

I'll admit it, I always forget which one is the SBOOI and which one is the
SBLOO. Neither work with digital, but both work great with film.

  Chris

Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net> wrote:
  I would like to find a list where we could get
back to figuring out the Leitz dingus which allowed a PLOOT to be fitted to
a QUANGO. That's my place. I really do not belong on a Leica Users' Group
and will probably soon retire from this province as I simply no longer wish
to take pictures.

Digital wins. I lose.

Marc

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Re:I have given up)