Subject: [Leica] Best camera/lens choice
From: jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen)
Date: Mon Dec 27 18:25:21 2004

Rick,

I was a little careless in my expression when I said money was not the
consideration; I meant not a consideration between taking two M's or buying
a 35-70 zoom to go with my R's.  If money were really no object, I would be
first in line for an M7, maybe two.

Amazing that almost no one is pushing a short tele like the 90mm.  Most seem
to be suggesting a moderate wide and a "normal".

Thanks for the interest........Julian