Subject: [Leica] Best camera/lens choice
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Mon Dec 27 18:31:43 2004

On 28/12/2004, at 1:27 PM, Julian Koplen wrote:

> Rick,
>
> I was a little careless in my expression when I said money was not the
> consideration;

Oh, that's a pity.  I always enjoy spending other people's money for
them.  I still think the low hassle travel way to go is an M body, a
fast 50 and a wide.  Load up 100 speed slide film and go!  I've yet to
achieve this nirvana of lightness, but promise to travel this way next
time.  :-)

Replies: Reply from jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen) ([Leica] Best camera/lens choice)
Message from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] Best camera/lens choice)
Message from jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen) ([Leica] Best camera/lens choice)