Subject: Re: [Leica] strange orb
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:28:19 -0500

At 08:14 PM 2/27/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>>Not surprising that the N. Carolinians were totally unprepared for snow of
>>this magnitude.  They never did plow us out.  Their approach to snow removal
>>was biblical: "The good lord giveith, and the good lord taketh away" (via
>>melting).
>>
>>Go Duke!
>>cheers
>>Jack McLain

I don't think there is a single snow plow in Rock Hill.  We went
cross-country skiing today, but cars are noticeably absent from the streets
- - thank goodness!  My daughter measured 26" piled up on the diving board in
the back yard.  It's supposed to freeze hard tonight so tomorrow should be
fun, but then it will be 60 degrees on Sunday!

Go Cocks!  (We've paid Carolina too much in tuition not to cheer for them.)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com> ([Leica] strange orb)