Subject: Re: [Leica] strange orb
From: Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:12:59 -0500

Wow, 2 Feet down there?!!??  It's been weird weather around these parts
recently, hasn't it?

Here in Durham NC it stayed just above freezing most of yesterday so we saw
mostly rain.  Still, we did have about 6 inches of actual snow on the
ground this morning.  To veer back on-topic, I took a couple of shots of
snow on blossoming fruit trees...We'll see what comes of them.

Now they're forecasting 60 degrees and sunny for the weekend!

Very confusing!

- -Aaron

Replies: Reply from Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu> (Re: [Leica] strange orb)
Reply from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] strange orb)