Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Printing and Ted Selling Leica
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:50:50 -0500

At 02:42 PM 2/28/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Ted,
>     With the amount of prints that you are currently producing, I would
> recommend that you take a look at the 7600.  It's not really all that
> expensive and the ink costs are much better.  The other upside is the
> price of the paper since you are able to buy rolls.  The 24" x whatever
> size prints are not bad either.  The 7600 is able to hold the even larger
> 9600 cartriges with the door left open.  Check it out!  I think you would
> save a bunch of cash very quickly.
>

>Steve

The other choice will be the Epson 4000 when it's available.  It's the
newest technology with 8 inks and, if it's like my 3000's, it will also
hold the 9600 cartridges with the door open.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from Steve Beyer <steve@beyerphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Digital Printing and Ted Selling Leica)