Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Printing and Ted Selling Leica
From: Steve Beyer <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:42:42 -0500

Hi Ted,
     With the amount of prints that you are currently producing, I would
recommend that you take a look at the 7600.  It's not really all that
expensive and the ink costs are much better.  The other upside is the
price of the paper since you are able to buy rolls.  The 24" x whatever
size prints are not bad either.  The 7600 is able to hold the even
larger 9600 cartriges with the door left open.  Check it out!  I think
you would save a bunch of cash very quickly.

Steve