Subject: Re: [Leica] strange orb
From: sdp35 <sdp35@cwazy.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:14:40 -0500

During the 22 inch snowfall of Y2K, Raleigh (where I live) got a full
three years' worth of snow in 18 hours.  It broke a 109 year old
snowfall record.  We just don't get that kind of snow...I've been here
almost 30 years and the highest total I recall in those years was about
ten inches.  We don't have or need the equipment to deal with 6"+
snows...we just don't get that many.  Besides, God's Own Snowplow melts
the stuff off right quick as a rule.

This dose of the darn mess put about 4 inches here...north of here it
tapered off quickly...west of hear places got 18 inches.

CZ
NC