Subject: [Leica] Capture One - the road less followed?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2024 01:02:31 +0100

Aram,
Believe it or not, I haven't progressed beyond some family snaps taken
as jpgs as I've been very busy. I will try that solution before I go
subscription. That said I am finding the menus, settings and options on
the X100VI quite extensive, needing familiarity and time consuming. As I
wasn't great - and neither was my wife - after our latest blast of CoVid
which played merry hell with my up to now gradually diminishing spells
of Long CoVid, I have not really focussed, if you'll pardon the pun, on
the new Fuji. Also being a sports addict and having the Olympics on more
or less permanently did not help either.

I will give it a shot later this week, all being well.

Douglas