Subject: [Leica] Capture One - the road less followed?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2024 00:27:44 +0100

Thanks Peter and John. Based on what's been said, I'd better avoid the
shock of the new and meekly embrace Adobe's hand in my wallet. I do use
my Sony too which is a consideration, so any steep learning curves are
not welcome to my now somewhat befuddled brain. For instance, the new
Fuji is no longer as intuitive to operate as its elder sibling and seems
to have infinitely wider range of options. I feel like crawling into a
corner and sucking my thumb...

Douglas