Subject: [Leica] Leica Elmar 90mm f4 LTM
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 09:29:42 +0530
References: <CADjf=X+MCRh7fT-10G-taZ+Ff7We1ji0m4TsuJ+0JhLjeaKZNQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ2hH6ASQ-ia0TDJ1tomaCc1Yz4OC7OrpEd7posA+Zvj+A@mail.gmail.com> <F1CE6B5F-00DE-42FB-B941-76EB024B97A3@gmail.com> <7E20DE71-8DEC-43B8-8FA5-2CAAE59BB6EC@mac.com> <31E6E750-6E31-4234-B4A7-0FB26711FC83@gmail.com> <1C92EA3B-08E3-4789-BF4A-FCEC35EA22E9@mac.com> <CAH1UNJ2JoasCAWNzTfrhhZv-00CwX1KwsjuLxoyBQui4uCVhuA@mail.gmail.com> <0E500200-0DB7-4A5A-9DAB-1ED0DBAFF36C@mac.com> <CAH1UNJ3ZF2Uwf=8aV09WjzLf3eHsAqCbNcZ_GnupJ35z-4MmNA@mail.gmail.com> <9453B494-1AF8-4A0A-8ABB-58FB12EAE065@mac.com>

Thanks. I will check with him.

Cheers
Jayanand

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 8:51 AM Jeffery Smith via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Leica Elmar 90mm f4 LTM)
Message from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Leica Elmar 90mm f4 LTM)
Message from smithjeffery at mac.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Leica Elmar 90mm f4 LTM)