Subject: [Leica] Leica Elmar 90mm f4 LTM
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 08:27:00 -0500

Per the discussion on the Elmar 90mm f4 LTM, I think it might almost be too
sharp for a portrait lens.  I took this when my only lenses for my M3 were
the 50 Summicron
collapsible and this 1946 Elmar 90 that I bought for $49.00 in 1974.  The
stop was f/5.6.  View large and notice the stray hair on the cheek.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Portraits/Charisse/19750712_MR_Charisse_2.jpg.html

--
Alan