Subject: [Leica] V2.0 Fitting R lenses on M bodies..... Especially the 3 Cam and ROM versions.
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 08:03:27 -0700

A note about fitting 3-cam lenses to the 22228 adapter: these lenses don?t
have the raised collar that prevents their use on Leicaflexes or the 22228.
It?s the 3rd-cam-only lenses that have this collar, and even then they don?t
always have it.  My 3rd-cam 50 Summicron-R was one example.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com