Subject: [Leica] V2.0 Fitting R lenses on M bodies..... Especially the 3 Cam and ROM versions.
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 10:38:56 -0400

A few additional bits of info....

The Novoflex adapter was/is offered with both NO 6 bit coding and WITH 6
bit coding.

If you are buying this adapter, get the one WITH 6 bit coding. This is
the adapter, with code provided, that will bring up the Flex lens list.?
The other one will not.

I have confirmed that the DAG mods to the 22228 REFLEX LENS TO m BODY
ADAPTER WORK AND ALLOW THE USE OF ROM LENSES ON THE M BODY.

The DAG mods do not contain mods for 6 bit coding.? The DAG mods will
not bring up the special menu in the M10 to choose which R lens is
mounted.? (Novoflex or Leica models only will work... or maybe the
Chinese cheapo ($20 or so)? adapter will work???I have one on order and
will add to this info pool once it has been received and tested. )