Subject: [Leica] Vermilion Flycatcher
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 02:52:10 -0800

We?ve also had a stray Vermilion Flycatcher.  ?Max? has visited the cemetery
in the tiny town of Maxwell, far north of it normal range, each winter for
the last five years:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/tyrannidae/pyrocephalus/rubinus/pyrrub.html

<http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/tyrannidae/pyrocephalus/rubinus/pyrrub.html>

Doug Herr