Subject: [Leica] Vermilion Flycatcher
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 22:55:50 -0500

Vermilion Flycatcher
After a run-of-the-mill collection of eastern birds, here?s a rarity ? it?s
a life bird for me. It?s a large album, but I may never see another one. The
vermilion flycatcher lives its life in the southwest. This young fellow
ended up here on some stray wind or hung out with the wrong crowd. You can
see him in this set resting and sallying forth to grab a flying insect. He
was spending his winter near Williamston in Martin County NC. We?re wishing
him the best.

https://2021.cartersxrd.net/2021.01.20x.html

Ric Carter
www.home.CartersXRd.net