Subject: [Leica] Fitting R lenses on M bodies..... Especially the 3 Cam and ROM versions.
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 19:02:36 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Don Goldberg is a great resource for these kinds of modifications.  A number
of years ago we worked out how to use select ROM lenses on Leicaflex SL
cameras without loss of any function, and to modify the 14198 (1:1 extension
tube for the 60mm Macro-Elmarit-R) to fit nearly any R lens with
full-aperture metering for all except the Leicaflex Standard.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com