Subject: [Leica] Winter shore
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 09:33:15 -0600

I have a black III from the early thirties that I might just get CLA'd as
the slow speeds are all too typically slow.  We'll see how far I've gone to
the digits; I kept all my Hewes kit and photographers formulary is still
available.  But the bluebonnets are budding out and the question arises, is
it better to keep time to a metronome or be out in the world seeing what is
real...

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 11:28 PM Daniel Ridings via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>