Subject: [Leica] Winter shore
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 07:35:08 +0100

Here are a couple of shots from my IIIf and 90 Elmar from a couple of weeks
back, when it was colder, about the same time Texas and large parts of the
northern hemisphere were going through a rough spot. I was using the IIIf
and siblings because they had diopter adjustment. That was before my
surgery.

Those little boxes with a piece of cloth running horizontally can still do
what they were intended to do, let in the right amount of light at the
right time.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/dlridings/LUG/2021-02-15-0001.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/dlridings/LUG/2021-02-15-0005.jpg.html

They're from one of my Corona walks. Without realizing it I have been doing
a PAW for about the last year, based on walks that I force myself to get
out on. I am one of those who have remained pretty isolated otherwise.

Actually, I noticed that Flickr was probably pestering people when they
followed links there, so I thought I'd set up a "LUG" album on the gallery
to avoid that.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Winter shore)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Winter shore)