Subject: [Leica] Winter shore
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 00:48:26 +0000

Nice ones Daniel. I prefer the Otis tribute, I think.
Inspired, I dug out my lllc no 3887xx which is either 79 or 80 years
old, but which I haven't used for a number of years. Embarrassingly, I
had to look up the manual to check a minor point. How quickly we forget.
Now where are those orphan rolls of film?

Douglas