Subject: [Leica] Portraits with the Noctilux
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 01:37:02 +0100

Hi Mark,

Let me comment my opinion, I agree that if you have a Nocti is for use it at
f 1 as match as you can, but also is a lens able to be used for general
appliations, but af f 2.8 and widerit shows quite vigneting. It is difficult
to focus at f 1, yes, but for me easier than the Summilux 75 at f 1.4, if I
had one I will put it on my camera always?.

Lluis