Subject: [Leica] Portraits with the Noctilux
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 08:28:53 +0530

The Noctilux seems made for portraits. Shots like this start an irrational
urge in me to try and acquire the Noct Nikkor 58mm f0.95 for the Nikon Z
system - Nikon have stopped even taking new names on the waiting list for
it, the strong demand was so unexpected. Unfortunately, none of the outfits
who hire equipment here go anywhere near stocking Leica lenses.....

Cheers
Jayanand