Subject: [Leica] Portraits with the Noctilux
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 09:40:04 -0800

NOPE!
THE LEICA NOCTILUX F 1.0 IS MADE FOR EVERY SUBJECT  THIS PHOTOJOURNALIST has
worked on!
A FEW USES BY MYSELF OVER THE YEARS!!!!
1: FALL CATTLE ROUND-UP'S ON RANCHES IN
   (Alberta CANADA,) WHILE RIDING HORSE BACK:
2: auto manufacturing-vehicle assembly:WINDSOR- CAN:
3: medical operations in hospital O.R.'s:
   OTTAWA- TORONTO-VICTORIA
4: babies born (90 some)VICTORIA-OTTAWA
and THREE COFFEE-TABLE SIZE MEDICAL BOOKS PUBLISHED!

AND THAT'S NOT ANYWHERE NEAR THE FULL NUMBER OF NOCTILUX USES I HAVE
EXPERIENCED!!! AND THOSE YET TO COME????? IF YOU CAN SEE IT? YOU CAN SHOOT
IT WITH A NOCTILUX LENS!!! PROVIDING YOU DON'T REQUIRE A 400MM TELE!!!!!!
;-)
CHEERS,
Dr.Ted GRANT O.C.