Subject: [Leica] M6
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 11:43:01 -0700

re: film
Tri-X is really just classics and you can't go wrong. I have a 4x5 photo
scanning customer that shot it at ISO64, and used D23 for really low
contrast negs with the histogram pushed all the way to the right, but boy,
now that I have some competence on handling his negs, the tones one get
with that combo is phenomenal. I will be writing a blog post soon on it,
using his images (with his permission of course) as demonstration.