Subject: [Leica] M6
From: jhandsfield at att.net (James Handsfield)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 09:05:18 -0400

As a foray back into film photography, I just purchased an M6 TTL .85 body,
and I?m thinking about lenses.  I have a Summicron-M 50, but I?m wondering
what you all may have worked with.  I?m told that the body is designed to
work best with 50mm and longer, but what kind of results can I expect with
my 35 Summilux FLE (about the only lens I use with my M10)?  Any experience
with Voigtl?nder or Zeiss?

BTW, at this point I only expect to shoot B&W film with it, but who knows
what the future will bring.  Any recommendations on film?

TIA

Jim Handsfield

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] M6)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] M6)