Subject: [Leica] M6
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 15:15:23 +0200 (CEST)

While it is true that the 0.85 versions of the M6 and M7 were created to
facilitate accurate focus with the longer lenses, they work fine with 35mm
as well--you still benefit from better focusing, although some people
complain that they have a hard time seeing the entire frame (same complaint
as one hears about 28mm lenses on the normal 0.72 M6). For me, it worked
fine.

I guess with your 35mm and 50mm, if you also add a 90mm, then you will have
a classic Leica outfit.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman