Subject: [Leica] colors, screens, iMacs, laptops, and such
From: jhandsfield at att.net (James Handsfield)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 08:18:41 -0500

Thanks for this, Brian.

I use two monitors - the one on my iMac and an LG Ultrawide monitor.  The LG
comes calibrated, but I still calibrate both monitors using the same system
you do.

For the best prints, I use ImagePrint BLACK from Colorbyte Software, which
totally overrides the printers profiles, using it?s own which is based on
the printer AND the paper profiles.  These also compensate for the expected
display lighting.  The BLACK version works only with Canon and Epson
printers.  ImagePrint RED is available to work with all printers, but it
uses the printer?s profiles.

Jim Handsfield