Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 41: Brussels again, and some good food back in Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 15:22:41 +0200 (CEST)

The highlight of the first week of October was a brief trip to Brussels,
where I engaged in the usual work-related activities, and prowled the city
in my free time in search of beer, food and images, all of which I found.
But this time there was also a special ceremony to place a cobblestone in
front of a house in which a Holocaust victim once lived, a programme in
which my cousin Nicole is involved.

Back in Alicante, I took my sister to Hostal Maruja as I always do when she
visits, and of course I was also out and about on my bicycle, finding nice
light and mountain goats. There is also a rarity in the set, two photos of
yours truly!

It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2666

and as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain

http://www.frozenlight.eu