Subject: [Leica] The CFV II 50C + 907x + 203FE
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 01:38:40 -0700

Never been so excited by a digital system since the Leica M9, which is
still my main and only digital camera (I borrowed my daughter's EM10 MkIII
for an event last month).

The new Hasselblad CFV II 50C back though, now that's a system done right.
It can be used with just about any V system camera, then if you want to
shoot wide (it's a cropped sensor) and miss the SWC experience, pop the new
907x "camera" (looks like a thin bracket with some electronic smart, and
you can put any XCD lens on it, such as the 21mm XCD, which would give a
FoV similar to that of the SWC. It can be used with other XCD or H lens via
adapters of course.

It's a beauty. Well done. It's a weapon for a more civilized age, when the
WLF and the big Zeiss lens make your heart sing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNJPmk5wIHw

--
// richard http://imagecraft.com
Beyond Arduino - When you're ready to get serious...