Subject: [Leica] yearbook question, but political
From: jnelon at nelonassociates.com (jnelon)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 19:21:53 -0400

Brian,
Whether I'm for or against Trump or anyone else has nothing directly to do
with my use of Leica products to make my pictures. I can recall admonitions
about political discussions on the LUG forum, with the idea to try to stay
on-message with the Red Dot when using this forum. I'm dismayed that the LUG
may take a turn away from the idea of a forum for Leica-produced images and
directly related topics. That's my vote: let's keep the LUG on its
historical target.
Jim

James R. Nelon
Partner