Subject: [Leica] Banned Photo
From: jnelon at nelonassociates.com (jnelon)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 16:46:29 -0400

FB notified me recently that they were banning my video of the Batak tribe
in the Philippines because it didn't meet its "community standards."
Depicting topless women (and men), the video had been posted on FB since
last year. I asked them to review their ruling, but after 3 escalations of
reviews, they still said no. I'm waiting on them to find my video on the
Iban tribe in Borneo for the same reason. I guess Nat Geo's pics wouldn't
meet their "community standards" either. At least I get to keep the videos
up on my own website.
Jim

James R. Nelon
Partner