Subject: [Leica] LUG Year Book
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 14:47:36 -0400
References: <CAEFt+w9PMv=csHiHP5D1d2OFWvgRRiTE=Yni86HeHGT8eRE+9A@mail.gmail.com> <d37eaf67-6c7d-f41d-cc5c-63cddfbf50de@summaventures.com> <CAFfkXxuEqx9yrNjpaEiBWC5gd-z+4_46EPDuBTTR=_NvYO-p3Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ4y7gwT7qhKEifPfP6CEs4arnEJMd=FbkJ+vKycMga7yGvcJQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1DuWd4brv0piTXVRo-8kVsMmajgXb++jP+RkHHkwHV6eg@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxvkV_ueRnF9hUNYu-RGxYHjV1SPNP6qnq6QcnnB1L_bgw@mail.gmail.com>

Leica was slow out of the gate to switch to digital, too.  I spent one year
using a Canon.  I still hate those photo when I run across them in my
archives.  If only I had had a Leica for that year!!

Tina

<http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography/3B49552F-90A0-4D0A-A11D-2175C937AA91/Tina+Manley.html>

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] LUG Year Book)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] LUG Year Book)