Subject: [Leica] LUG Year Book
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 11:58:19 +0800

Friends

I have been thinking about the 2019 LUG Year Book. As we all know, there
are three missing years between the last Year Book in 2015 and this coming
one. Perhaps one could look at this one as a special revival Year Book.
There can be two possibilities:

Scenario 1: Have a Year Book that calls for two pictures taken in 2019.

Scenario 2:  Although the aim is to capture photos taken in 2019, I wonder
if this "Revived LUG Year Book" 2019 edition can also accept one photo from
the missing years and the customary images taken in 2019 - but still
limited to the customary maximum of two pictures. This can encourage more
people jumping out of their seats.

Just sharing my thoughts about this. Of course Brian will be holding the
mike and have the final say.

Happy snaps.

Dan K.
Singapore