Subject: [Leica] First pictures from my new Q2
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 16:40:06 -0500

Don, I may have been a bit flip.  I certainly didn't mean to demean the
ability of anyone in this group - much less Brian - to understand a camera
control menu.  My problem with the multitude of menus and sub menus is
probably because I'm not shooting every day and can't remember what is
where; when I know what I want to do before I 'click' I can't quickly
retrieve the right way to do it.