Subject: [Leica] First pictures from my new Q2
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 14:28:27 -0500

My cataract surgery wasn't the problem; shoulder and other issues have made
light weight and autofocus necessities for me.

Did you consider the Leica digital CL?

If you want complicated you should consider the Sony or Olympus offerings.
But then you would need an extra gadget bag to carry the 12 year old who
would interpret the control menus for you......