Subject: [Leica] Camera-strap recommendation
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2017 23:06:47 -0400

That ease of shorting the strap around your neck like on the spur of the
moment that is a great feature I never  had with my Domke?s.
But a wrist strap like that that hand is gone.  Tied to your camera. That?s
why I like a wrapped neck strap used for the same purpose around my hand
because when I must free up that hand I can hang the thing around my neck.
(was would be intended by the length of the strap(.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 8/5/17, 5:08 PM, "LUG on behalf of Jayanand Govindaraj"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of jayanand
at gmail.com> wrote:

    I use the ultra flexible Peak Design strap/wrist strap combinations. You
can use the strap in a multitude of ways with three connectors, and keep
changing the method of use. If a strap is too cumbersome then in 10 seconds
switch to the wrist strap! It really is an extremely hassle free system!

    https://www.peakdesign.com/product/straps/

    As for bags for travel, use Billingham - they double as a secure
repository for wallets, travel documents and the like as well. It is
extremely impossible that a thief could snitch anything from them. The
Hadley series is especially nice, with a good range of sizes - I use a
Hadley Small for street or travel.

    Cheers
    Jayanand

    Sent from my iPad

    > On 05-Aug-2017, at 11:25, Greg Rubenstein <gcr910 at gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > Awareness is No. 1 if you're concerned and careful.
    >
    > I use a strap long enough to carry my my gear across my across my
body. No chance of slipping off a shoulder. A snatch-and-grab sort will have
to carry me, too.

    > Including a URL (to B-H) for the Artist and Artisan adjustable strap I
use. A particularly useful feature is that if you sit down for a drink or
meal, you can easily cinch your camera closer to your body and out of harm's
way from spills, other sloppiness and people.

    > Regardless, being careful and being aware, along with a few dollops of
common sense, are the best things you can do.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1099002-REG/artisan_artist_aaacame25rkk_acam_25er_esasy_slider_series.html/?c3api=3679%2Cbing%2C2763659972%2C4584688610012026