Subject: [Leica] Camera-strap recommendation
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 22:55:28 -0700

Awareness is No. 1 if you're concerned and careful.

I use a strap long enough to carry my my gear across my across my body. No
chance of slipping off a shoulder. A snatch-and-grab sort will have to carry
me, too.

Including a URL (to B-H) for the Artist and Artisan adjustable strap I use.
A particularly useful feature is that if you sit down for a drink or meal,
you can easily cinch your camera closer to your body and out of harm's way
from spills, other sloppiness and people.

Regardless, being careful and being aware, along with a few dollops of
common sense, are the best things you can do.

Enjoy.

Greg

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1099002-REG/artisan_artist_aaacame25rkk_acam_25er_esasy_slider_series.html/?c3api=3679%2Cbing%2C2763659972%2C4584688610012026

**** Please note and save my new e-dress: gcr910 at gmail.com

"People are united by questions. It is the answers that divide them.?

 ? Elie Wiesel

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Camera-strap recommendation)